5 Ways to Upgrade your Bedroom
We all want a sanctuary to come home to at then end of a long and busy day. One of peace, serenity and absolute comfort. A bedroom is not only a place where you end off your day but also where you start every day, so I believe it is very important to start off on the right side of the bed so to speak. So as with all new years brings all new hope and inspiration, focus a little bit of that on your bedroom for a great start every day. Here are 5 ways to upgrade your bedroom and add a dash of luxury.
- Invest in bedside tables and beautiful bedside lamps. This will give you a sense of being in a luxurious hotel and provides extra storage for each person, to ensure they keep the clutter away. It is also a great way to disguise the many cords that live at our bedside.
- Dress you windows in style with a hand manufactured heading and flowing fabric. This will immediately elevate the status of your room and the overall impression. Don’t forget to hand your rod high to add extra visual height to the room.
- The only bedding as far as I am concerned is white and has a high thread count to ensure a rich silky touch. You can adorn this with decorative scatter cushions that make you want to fall in slow motion onto your bed. And ensure your bedding is cleaned often so that stay soft smell lingers.
- Add some decorative pieces like candles to set the mood and greenery of plants to bring the outdoors in. Arrange these items on a tray combine with your favorite books.
- To make a bold statement paint or wall paper a feature wall and hang select artwork. This will completely transform your space and may also form part of a theme.
#interiordesigncapetown #interiordecorcapetown #interiordesign #interiordecorating #curtains #bedroomdesign #bedroomdecoration #linen #sanctuary #bedsidetables #bedsidelights #curtainmanufacturecapetown #accessories #artwork